Perfectly positioned on 887sqm of elevated, coastal paradise within a whisper-quiet cul de sac, this sprawling four-bedroom, three-bathroom single-level residence offers family living of the highest order.
Alongside an impressive three-car garage, manicured front gardens are framed by white picket fences and a charming wrap-around veranda. The beautiful aesthetic continues throughout the home, where solid Jarrah floorboards meet high, corniced ceilings, architraves and colonial-style skirting.
Functional in nature, the floorplan comprises of ample space to live, work and play. The open-plan hub of the home centres the gourmet kitchen, meals and family areas, capitalising on a seamless flow to the alfresco. A sure-favourite to entertain, the outdoor domain offers a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen, kids' playground and a shimmering pool.
Headlined by an ornate feature fireplace, the front lounge is perfect to relax, unwind or host drinks among friends. In addition is a separate theatre lounge as well as an executive study.
Nestled away from the other sleeping quarters, the master bedroom combines enviable dimensions with a walk-in robe (with professional storage fit-out) and an en suite bathroom. The remaining three bedrooms are sized with growing families in mind, complete with built-in or walk-in robes.
• Executive home office (integrated desks & cabinetry)
• Formal lounge with ornate fireplace
• Theatre lounge with Mari cabinetry
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, German appliances, integrated dishwasher
• Grassed kids' play area with cubby house & slide
• Swimming pool & water-feature
• Alfresco & outdoor kitchen with granite prepping surfaces, integrated barbeque & bar-fridge
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to main living
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Three-car garage
• Ample storage
• Reticulated, manicured gardens
• Security system