Nestled in the tranquillity of a quiet cul de sac, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence abounds with family functionality and enjoys the convenience of being located just a street from Timberlane Park and Woodvale Senior High School.
Sprawling over a 712sqm corner block, the property is immaculate and boasts a practical floorplan creating a well-appointed interior domain. Upon entry to the home, a light-filled lounge and dining area are perfect for more formal occasions, whilst the study, fitted with gorgeous Jarrah cabinetry, is suited to more executive ventures.
Most of your time will be spent in the hub of the home, whereby a crisp, modern kitchen anchors both the meals and family zones, equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, as well as ample storage and bench space. Extending outdoors, a large alfresco enjoys a wealth of north-facing sunlight.
The master suite incorporates the sumptuous additions of a walk-in wardrobe, as well as a renovated ensuite bathroom. Cordoned to their own wing, the remaining three bedrooms are functionally close to the expansive games room, and are serviced by a pristine bathroom.
Features you will love:
• Executive Study
• Games room
• Formal and informal living zones
• Large, north-facing alfresco entertaining area
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Split reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Garden sheds
• Timber floors throughout
• Double garage with access to the rear, offering extra parking
• Solar Panels
The lifestyle you will live:
• Timberlane Park around the bend
• Woodvale Senior High School down the road
• Quiet cul de sac location
• Woodvale Primary nearby
• Easy access to Woodvale shops