Nestled just a stroll away from the shoreline of Mullaloo beach, in the tranquillity of a whisper-quiet cul de sac, you'll find this perfect coastal hideaway.
Lovingly crafted, the home features a versatile, free-flowing floorplan which seamlessly integrates a beautiful resort-style outdoor entertaining area. Two pergolas offer plenty of area to entertain family and friends around the sparkling salt-water pool, set amongst tropical, easy-care gardens and surrounded by elevated lawn.
Designed to inspire a sense of living on a permanent holiday, the main living features high ceilings, exposed white-washed feature brick and stylish overhead lighting. The cool, casual atmosphere is amplified by the open-plan layout, whereby a crisp kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances anchors the meals and family areas.
Functional for larger families, there's even more living space on offer with a huge, and very versatile games room. When it comes to those cooler nights, the carpeted front lounge and dining are especially cosy, warmed by an ornate gas fireplace.
The home features:
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
• Renovated main bathroom with stylish neutral décor, oversize shower, suspended basin
• Casual and formal lounge/dining
• Games room
• Salt-water pool
• North-facing outdoor entertaining
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• 2 sheds
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Whisper-quiet cul de sac
• Close to Mullaloo Beach
• Close to Wolinksi Park
• Close to Mullaloo Beach Primary School