This dual-level residence showcases an impressive use of space to accommodate the vast needs of a family lifestyle.
Superbly located, the property lies amongst a collection of beautiful homes in the C'Air Estate, just a stroll away to green parkland, St Mark's Anglican Community School and shops, services and dining at Westfield Whitford City. Our pristine coastline is enviably close, as well as the ever-vibrant Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Comprising of… 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study, theatre, alfresco, pool
Stepping inside, engineered timber floorboards lead the way to an executive home office to your right, and to the left, a sumptuous master suite, complete with a walk-in robe and an en suite bathroom.
Swept with light, the main living flows in an effortless, open-plan fashion, anchored by the kitchen which boasts generous stone prepping surfaces and top of the range stainless-steel appliances. A free-standing gas fireplace warms the spacious family area, and a sundrenched alfresco extends to allow entertaining to transition outside when the nights turn warm and balmy.
The second and third bedroom (each with built-ins) are serviced by a well-appointed bathroom.
Moving downstairs, you'll find an additional entertaining area (currently used as a theatre) as well as the fourth bedroom and bathroom. This level opens out to the glistening pool as well as the garage, and with its own separate access, its perfect to accommodate teenagers or even multi-generational families.
• Kitchen appliances include a Miele dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, Panasonic microwave
• Double garage with laneway access & separate storage/recreation area
• First floor with separate access, bedroom, bathroom and entertaining ideal to be "self-contained"
• Laundry with deep linen press
• Solar-heated pool with 2 swim jets
• Wired Ethernet connections to bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air-con
• Luxaflex remote controlled blinds
• Security system