Combining grand proportions with luxury finishes, this five-bedroom, three-bathroom abode is the epitome of impressive family living. The sprawling 834sqm block encompasses spectacular ocean views from both levels as well as remarkable indoor and outdoor environments, where abundant executive features are sure to please everyone.
Marble floors sweep the light-filled and expansive interior domain, which unravels to the open-plan, main living, amplified by high ceilings. Functionally oriented towards the pool, you can keep an eye on the kids as you delve into the superb kitchen, laden with ample storage, modern appliances and stone benchtops.
The extensive outdoor area incorporates a vast, cedar-lined alfresco where you can revel and entertain amongst the picturesque ocean vista. The glistening below-ground pool is bordered by a raised deck and is complete with its own cordoned shallow zone, bringing peace of mind when it comes to the children.
Perfectly suited to accommodate growing families, there's master suites on both floors, whilst all bedrooms are well-sized doubles with robes. The upstairs master is particularly impressive, basking in ocean views, terrace access, and his and hers walk-in robes. The sumptuous en suite bathroom features ceiling-height tiles as well as a luxe spa bath and dual basins atop of stone benches.
With something on offer for everyone, there's upstairs entertaining, a study, games room, cinematic theatre, gymnasium and so much more…
• Study/carpeted front lounge
• Cinematic theatre room
• First master with walk-in robe and semi-en suite with adjoining powder room
• Games room with timber floors
• Bedrooms 2/3/4 with BIRs/WIRs
• Luxury master suite
• Lounge/entertaining with kitchenette and adjoining balcony
• Gymnasium/activity area
• Alfresco with café blinds
• Pool with cordoned shallow area
• Outdoor kitchen with granite benchtop, barbeque, pizza oven
• Double garage with internal access & additional parking for boat/caravan
• Ample storage
• Solar panels
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Reticulation via bore
• Smart wiring
• Security alarm
• Sprawling over 834sqm in a quiet cul de sac
• Close to Whitford City
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to the beach