Immaculately presented to please even the fastidious of buyers, this beautifully built Webb & Brown - Neaves single-storey residence is perfect for the modern family who enjoys quality and convenience. Tranquilly located in a whisper-quiet street, the property indulges in a gorgeous location, with the leafy Flinders Park only footsteps away, St Mark's Anglican Community School within walking distance, and best of all, our entire coastline within close proximity.
The entry foyer unravels to an executive study on one side, and a large, sunken formal lounge on the other. Swept by Karri hardwood floors, the open-plan main living is graced by fresh, neutral décor, and is captivated by a luxury kitchen, complete with modern, stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops and a shining, blue splashback. Extending from the main living is a sizeable, multi-purpose room with outdoor access, serving as the perfect hideaway for the kids.
The sleeping quarters are functionally located at the rear of the home, commencing with three carpeted bedrooms, each with built-in robes. Made of enviable dimensions, the master suite features the creature comforts of sliding, mirrored robes, outdoor access and a luxe en suite bathroom with twin basins, stone benches, ceiling-height tiles and a sumptuous corner bath.
The interior domain seamlessly flows outdoors to a stunning, Jarrah-decked entertaining alfresco that caters for all occasions. Creating a gorgeous backdrop is the sparkling, heated below-ground pool, bordered by a Honed Aggregate and decorated with a cladded raised feature garden.
• Sunken formal lounge
• Study with integrated desk & storage
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch gas cooktop, Delonghi electric oven, Baumatic extraction fan, double fridge alcove, filtered water tap
• Games room
• Beds 2, 3, 4 with BIRs, beds 3&4 with built in desks & cupboards
• Main bathroom tiled to ceiling, soft-close cabinetry, stone benches, bath
• Master with outside access, mirrored sliding robes, en suite tiled to ceiling, stone benches, soft-close cabinetry, oversize shower, corner bath
• Alfresco with café blinds
• Fully-reticulated via shared bore
• Solar-heated salt pool
• Karri wooden floors
• Double garage with internal access
• Ducted reverse air-con
• Security alarm
The lifestyle you will live:
• 40m to Flinders Park
• Approx 800m to the beach
• 1.4km Whitford City
• 1.67km Hillarys