Featuring a timelessly modern interior domain across an ultra-spacious floorplan, this beautiful family home is guaranteed to please! Superbly located, the property boasts a lifestyle of unrivalled convenience, with white-sanded beaches, Broadbeach Park, St Mark's Anglican Community School and Whitfords retail precinct all within walking distance.
A charming exterior complete with manicured gardens beckons your entry into the immaculate residence. Stepping inside, there's a bright carpeted lounge and an adjacent dining room that perfectly accommodate more formal occasions.
The main living flows freely, commencing with a sleek kitchen servicing the casual meals. Have the resident chef salivating with a freestanding Smeg oven, Miele dishwasher, stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry and an iridescent glass splashback.
Amplified by high ceilings, the expansive family area is warmed by an ornate freestanding wood fire and enjoys a seamless extension to the fabulous outdoor alfresco. Swept by a quality washed aggregate concrete, the insulated entertaining zone is fitted with full-length café blinds allowing year-round functionality. Add in plenty of grassed space to the rear and the kids will be busy for hours on end.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Master suite with walk-in robe and modern en suite tiled from floor to ceiling
• All bedrooms well-sized with built-in robes
• Main bathroom newly renovated with soft-close cabinetry, ceiling height tiles, oversize shower and bath
• Ornate freestanding wood fire to main living
• Insulated alfresco with café blinds, washed aggregate, integrated barbeque
• Double garage with internal access
• Fully-reticulated via private bore
• Storage room
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-con
• Roof storage
• Security system
• Room for a potential pool!
• Close to the beach
• Close to Broadbeach Park
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to Whitford City