This immaculate and beautifully presented two-storey home is guaranteed to please the most discerning of buyers.
Located at the head of quiet cul-de-sac and only a stroll from Flinders shopping precinct, lush parklands, quality schools and superb beaches, the location is hard to beat.
The home exudes class and style with large Italian Porcelain tiles complemented by quality decoration, carpets and fittings. The central stylish kitchen, meals and family area flow seamlessly together. The chef's kitchen boasts modern, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops. The study is large enough to create a 4th bedroom if required and the modern laundry with storage, a downstairs 3rd WC with vanity and shoppers entry from the oversize garage are just additional benefits to this superior home.
The second level comprises of a parents retreat with recessed ceiling, sliding doors to a large front balcony, a master bedroom with walk in robe and modern suite, two good sized family bedrooms each with double robes and a modern family bathroom.
Easy care living but with all the trimmings is assured with only limited gardening required. Electric blinds are an additional touch of glamour to the fully paved alfresco accessed from the main living area.
Some of the outstanding features available here-
• Double entry doors, lead to tiled entrance hall
• Study at the front of the home
• Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry and ample cupboard space
• Family and meals area, leads to a private paved courtyard with a pergola and will include fitted electric blinds
• Downstairs powder room with vanity and WC number 3
• Laundry with extra storage with access to outside
• Double garage with extra storage area with shoppers access to the home.
• Parents retreat/lounge with featured "recessed" ceiling with modern lighting leads to private balcony
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom with glass shower, vanity and WC
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both doubles with built in robes
• Modern family bathroom
And the small thing that are not small:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning servicing the upstairs area
• Split reverse cycle air conditioning servicing down stairs
• Side gate access