Nestled in the tranquil surrounds of Flinders Park, just a stone's throw from a coastline of pristine beaches, this stunning family home has it all in terms of comfort, unique charm and convenience.
A beautiful, light and airy space unfolds upon entry. The thoughtfully designed interior exudes character and charm, where timber look flooring, feature lighting and oak fittings, create the ultimate family nest. Choose whether to relax, read a book and unwind in one of the many cosy lounge areas, or treat yourself to a cinematic experience in the sunken theatre room.
The hub of the living zone is the contemporary kitchen, where aqua glass splashback, white cabinetry and quality appliances, are complemented with oak details and handcrafted Italian tiles. A spacious walk-in pantry provides excellent storage and assures functionality. Whilst the breakfast bar creates a warm and sociable link to the living area.
Totally captivating, the outdoor space incorporates lush planting, composite timber decking and the artful use of water to create an enchanting oasis. A stunning solar heated pool, with screened shower, extends to an expansive entertaining area and an intimate fire-pit.
The ensuite master bedroom leads into a tranquil courtyard, where a garden bathroom, raised terrace, ambient lighting and careful selection of foliage, create a serene retreat.
The Home Features:
• Kids activity zone
• Executive study/4th bedroom
• Well-sized bedrooms with BIRs
• Abundance of storage
• Solar pool heating
• Kitchen with new appliances, ILVE freestanding oven, Asko dishwasher
• 2 hot/cold outdoor showers
• Ducted air-con
• Fully reticulated via bore
• LED downlights
• Spotted gum laminate floors throughout
• Storage shed
• Double garage with internal access, storage room, Tesla electric car charger power point
• Flinders Park and Hillarys Community Kindy a short stroll
• Coles, cafes, shops and services up the road
• The beach within walking distance
• St Mark's Anglican Community School close by