Nestled on a commanding 709sqm (approx.) corner block that takes it place amongst other fine family homes within a tranquil coastal cul-de-sac, this spacious split-level four-bedroom two-bathroom residence encourages quality low-maintenance living of the highest order.
At entry level, you will find a comfortable home office or study that doubles as the perfect private work space, whilst the elevated sleeping quarters are headlined by a delightful master-bedroom suite – complete with a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling corner spa, a shower, separate toilet and heat lamps. The property's main living zones consist of a raised formal dining room, a sunken formal lounge (with a wood fireplace) off the double-door entrance, an elevated family room with stylish light fittings and gas-bayonet heating, an open-plan kitchen and casual meals area with charming slate flooring and a light and bright games-come-theatre room with double French doors, a ceiling fan and gas bayonet of its own.
Outdoors, a fabulous entertaining alfresco with café blinds overlooks both lush backyard lawns and a sparkling below-ground concrete swimming pool. High ceilings, quality bamboo wooden floorboards and a 3.75kW solar power-panel system are amongst the list of impressive extras here, whilst a pitched single carport and ample driveway parking complement an extra-large remote-controlled double garage with an internal shopper's entry door via the kitchen – it simply doesn't get any better than this!
The Home Offers:
• Formal and casual living/dining areas
• Slate flooring to both the games/theatre room and casual meals/kitchen area – the latter also boasting easy alfresco access, quality granite bench tops and splashbacks, double sinks, a breakfast bar, a range hood, Tudor Romeo Braemar gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven and a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Light and bright 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Separate master suite
• Fully-tiled sleek white main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Fully-tiled laundry with storage, a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining, overlooking the Chemigem pool and striking waterfall feature
• Huge double garage with rear roller-door access
• Pitched single carport with rear access
• Bamboo floorboards
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Bore reticulation