A spacious and private cul-de-sac just footsteps away from gorgeous Mawson Park is the fitting setting for this neat and tidy four-bedroom three-bathroom family home that is ready to move into and also affords plenty of scope for you to add some of your own personal touches throughout.
There are both formal and casual living spaces to enjoy either side of a functional kitchen with a five-burner gas cook top, a Lofra Essential oven, a dishwasher, double sinks and plenty of pantry storage, whilst the newly-carpeted master-suite extension is the pick of the bedrooms and lies away from the minor sleeping quarters – comprising of "his and hers" double built-in wardrobes, outdoor access to the backyard and a delightful ensuite bathroom with a shower and separate toilet. At the rear, a pitched pergola entertaining area overlooks lush lawns and there is roller-door access via an extra-large remote-controlled double garage with heaps of room for additional storage, if required.
Extras include a garden shed and new internal blinds. You could almost just bring your belongings and settle straight on in – it's that easy!
The Home Offers:
• Large carpeted sunken front lounge room with split-system air-conditioning, splendid views to Mawson Park and the formal dining room overlooking it all
• Like the formal dining room, charming slate floor tiles grace an open-plan family and meals area, alongside a ceiling fan and a sliding door leading out to the pergola
• Carpeted minor bedrooms with ceiling fans, including a spacious 2nd bedroom with ample built-in robe space
• The 3rd bedroom enjoys BIR's and pleasant backyard views, whilst the 4th bedroom boasts a handy internal shopper's entry door via the garage and can easily be converted into either a home office or study, depending on your personal needs
• Main family bathroom with a bathtub, shower head and toilet
• The efficient laundry plays host to a double storage cupboard, as well as an additional 3rd bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin
• Outdoor access from laundry
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Double linen press
• Skirting boards throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Re-painted externally
• 684sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1973
• Close to Mawson Park
• Close to Westfield Whitford City
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to Hillarys Shopping Centre
• Close to Hillarys Primary School