Tucked away out of sight, this immaculate residence is the ultimate private sanctuary. Nestled in a delightful Hillarys pocket, the location is second to none, with serene wetlands around the bend, shops and restaurants up the road, and our pristine coastline all within reach.
Perfectly suited to couples and families alike, this secluded and tranquil property entails a high standard of quality, with functional, free-flowing living zones and new renovations. Upon your entry, the warmth of hardwood timber floors complements an abundance of natural light.
Most of your time will be spent in the hub of the home, where the sleek kitchen anchors the meals and family areas. Have the resident chef salivating with stunning Essa stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, stainless steel Smeg gas cooktop and oven, as well as an extra-large fridge alcove and a walk-in pantry.
A carpeted games room beckons the whole family to revel and entertain, extending outdoors to a raised deck. Flowing from the main living is the expansive paved alfresco, surrounded by manicured, reticulated gardens.
The residence accommodates four bedrooms, all carpeted for comfort and fitted with built-in robes. Fit for a king, the master suite features luxe white shutters, a walk-in robe and a pristine en suite bathroom with ceiling-height tiles and dual vanities.
• Luxury renovated kitchen with Essa stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, stainless steel Smeg gas cooktop and oven
• All bedrooms carpeted with BIRs
• Renovated main bathroom with stone benchtop, sunken bath
• Master suite with WIR/dressing room, pristine en suite with oversize shower, ceiling-height tiles, dual basins
• Games room/formal lounge extending to raised deck
• Double garage with internal access
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Fully reticulated, manicured gardens
• Close to Conica Park
• Close to Hillarys Shops
• Close to the beach
• Close to Lot One Kitchen
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School