Poised on an elevated slice of Duncraig paradise, this chic three-bedroom, two-bathroom abode is graced with fresh, contemporary style, courtesy of an extensive renovation.
Nestled amongst well-established, native foliage, the north-facing residence offers a delightfully seamless integration of both indoor and outdoor domains, making the most of our beautiful climate, whilst encouraging an unrivalled entertaining lifestyle.
The floorplan extends over one-level, featuring hand-picked materials, neutral tones, and distinguished design to create a timelessly modern environment. Effortlessly sleek, the kitchen anchors both the dining and family areas and features crisp, stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, quality, stainless steel appliances and casual, breakfast-bar seating.
Combining comfort and functionality, the front lounge is awash with ample sunlight and unravels through bi-fold doors to the front patio. To the rear, an alfresco made of enviable dimensions is the perfect place to host gatherings with family and friends, whilst easy-care gardens and mature, shady trees create a tranquil and private sanctuary.
Features you will love:
• Master bedroom boasting the creature comforts of a luxury en suite with full-sized bath, oversize shower, ceiling-height tiles, heated towel rails, ceiling heat lights and modern finishes. Also offering full-length mirrored robes with quality storage fit-out.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both doubles, carpeted for comfort and fitted with well-appointed robes.
• Second bathroom light and bright with oversize shower, European laundry, ceiling heat lights, separate toilet.
• Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, 900mm freestanding Technika oven and gas cooktop, large fridge alcove, ample storage.
• Dual living zones.
• Both front and rear alfresco entertaining. Space for potential pool at rear.
• Brand-new split reverse-cycle a/c & instant gas hot water system
• Adjustable LED downlights throughout
• Fully reticulated gardens - premium Buffalo lawns
• Double car-port
• 2 sheds
• NBN & Foxtel connection
The lifestyle you will live:
• 130m to Duncraig Primary School
• 160m to Coolibah Park
• 400m to IGA & Little H Café