Treat your family to something special with this fantastic single-level residence, ideally located on a whisper-quiet street within enviable walking distance to our pristine, white-sanded beaches.
A classically elegant exterior beckons your entry into the home, which showcases an exceptional layout across a practical, free-flowing floorplan. Stepping inside, there's an executive study on offer, as well as a sunken formal lounge and dining; basking in abundant natural light.
Swept with the warmth of hardwood timber floors, the spacious and open-plan main living is anchored by a classy kitchen, which finds itself functionally positioned within full view of the pool area. Have the resident chef salivating with ample storage including a walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space and a double sink for good measure.
When it comes to entertaining, the huge west-facing alfresco is perfect to host drinks amongst the sunset with family and friends. A log-fired pizza oven and a beer tap completes the domain which overlooks the glistening, heated pool and an adjacent grassed area; ideal for kids and pets to play.
Features you will love:
• Formal living
• Executive study
• Master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and en suite bathroom with double basins, sunken spa bath, oversize double shower
• Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 all well-sized with robes & underfloor heating
• Granite food preparation area outdoors with beer tap & log fired pizza oven
• Huge alfresco
• Gas fire place in sunken lounge
• Pet friendly security system
• Split reverse cycle air-con in main living
• Gas heated pool with tranquil water feature
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water
• Provision for instant hot water system
The lifestyle you will live:
• Close to the beach
• Close to Flinders Park
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to shops, services and a brand-new dining precinct at Whitford City
• Close to Hillarys shops