Situated in an elevated position at the top of a small and quiet cul-de-sac, this charming family home provides ample space to relax and unwind. Conveniently located within a 5 minute walk to St Mark's Anglican Community School, Mawson Park and Westfield Whitford City, this home is an ideal base for your family.
Taking advantage of the high position, the bespoke design of this home makes the most of the views at both the front and back of the property. With a sheltered and private outdoor space, you won't have to worry about being overlooked while enjoying the spacious patio and large garden. The elevated BBQ area will provide endless options for entertaining and relaxing year-round. The large lawn offers ample space for the kids to play, or if desired, would easily suit the addition of a swimming pool.
The exterior of the house has a manicured garden and Federation style features, which carry through to the entry and formal living areas. As you step inside the front door, a grand entrance leads down the hallway of the home, and double doors open into the formal lounge, which features an open fireplace with gas fired log hearth for those cold winter evenings.
The hub of the home is the family living area with a large open plan kitchen, breakfast bar and adjoining dining area. This space is light and bright with a large picture window in the kitchen, with magnificent views over the garden and leafy suburb beyond.
The third living area provides a perfect space for the kids at any age, offering a media or games room with an adjoining outdoor patio. This wing of the home, including three double bedrooms and a second bathroom, is set apart from the other living areas, providing a quiet retreat.
• Federation style frontage and entry
• Federation style formal lounge and dining room
• 3 spacious living areas
• Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Powder room
• Large open plan kitchen
• 4 additional bedrooms with double robes.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to main and rear areas
• Double garage (6x6m) with mezzanine storage and rear access to garden via roller door
• Elevated position takes full advantage of winter sun and summer breeze
• Lawn and established garden beds front and rear
• Fully reticulated from mains
• Extensive elevated patio area