Nestled in the tranquillity of a cul de sac, this spacious and beautifully presented residence is ready for your family to make new memories!
Entailing a lifestyle of carefree convenience, pristine beaches are just a stone's throw away, the kids can walk to St Mark's Anglican Community School, and shops, services and cafes are within easy reach at the newly renovated Whitford City.
Manicured gardens add plenty of street front appeal to this classically elegant home, which basks in ample natural light from a desirable northern orientation. Stepping inside, the tiled entry unravels to a split-level lounge and dining, reserved for more formal occasions. An adjacent carpeted study is ideal for any executive ventures.
Spaciously appointed, the main living is amplified by a high, raked ceiling with exposed timber beams adding dimension. The meals, kitchen, family and sitting areas flow seamlessly to one another, extending to a sundrenched pergola.
A sure-favourite to entertain family and friends, the outdoor domain comprises of a gazebo complete with café blinds for year-round functionality, and a stretch of lawn framed by easy-care gardens.
The sumptuous master suite is complete with the creature comforts of a walk-in robe and a newly renovated en suite bathroom, featuring double basins atop of stone, soft-close cabinetry and tiles from floor to ceiling. A slice of private paradise, a private courtyard retreat is the perfect place to relax and unwind away from most of the action.
Features you will love:
• Kitchen with ample bench space, Miele dishwasher, Simpson gas cooktop, Electrolux oven & grill
• All bedrooms complete with built-in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (2 units to service entire home)
• Double lock-up garage with powered storage room/work-shed
• Trailer parking next to garage
• Fully reticulated gardens via private bore
• Secure safety deposit boxes in master walk-in robe and storage room
• 12 solar panels to lower those electricity bills!
• Outdoor shed
• Sprawling over a huge 823sqm!
The lifestyle you will live:
• Quiet cul de sac
• Close to the beach
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to shops, services and a vibrant dining precinct at Whitford City
• Close to the lush, sprawling Broadbeach Park