Found in an unrivalled location, within a short stroll to Hillarys shops, the picturesque Flinders Parkland, and St Mark's Anglican Community School, whilst just opposite the tranquil bushland of Ern Halliday Reserve, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence has all the big bones to be your family's sanctuary.
A functional floorplan boasts spacious living zones, commencing with a split-level lounge and dining area, perfect for formal occasions. Most of your time will be spent in the hub of the home, where a well-appointed kitchen anchors even more living space, set beneath the high ceilings and exposed Jarrah beams. From here, a sprawling multi-purpose room extends, basking in the abundant light from a gorgeous northern aspect.
The outdoor domain has fantastic entertaining potential, with a generously sized paved alfresco sure to be the place you'll host many gatherings with family and friends. Ample grassed space will delight the kids for hours, shaded by well-established foliage. There's even enough space to add a pool!
• Formal living
• Master suite boasting walk-in robe, en suite and adjoining powder room
• All bedrooms are well-sized with robes
• Kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar seating, and ample storage
• Additional lounge/games room
• Alfresco and plenty of grassed space
• 4 split reverse-cycle a/c servicing the home
• Double garage with internal access
• Reticulated grass and gardens via bore
• Short stroll to the beach
• Opposite Ern Halliday Reserve
• Walk to Hillarys shops
• Walk to Flinders Park
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School