Ideally located close to parks, schools and even the beach, this exemplary residence combines only the best in features, quality and design across the grand dimensions of five-bedrooms and three-bathrooms.
Executing a flawless style with stunning attention to detail, the first level beckons you inside with the warmth of timber floors and the added touch of detailed cornices and skirting. The foyer unravels to the open-plan living area, whereby a luxury kitchen overlooks the pool, whilst anchoring the meals and lounge. If you're after someplace more intimate, a cinematic experience is offered in the plush theatre room.
Found on the first floor, the master suite is swathed in an abundance of natural light, filtered by luxe white shutters. It boasts the creature comforts of a walk-in wardrobe and a pristine en suite bathroom. The three downstairs bedrooms are functionally cordoned to their own wing, serviced by a separate bathroom. Upstairs is the teenage retreat, complete with a study nook, large bedroom, bathroom and a huge lounge/activity area.
The versatile outdoor domain boasts brilliant entertaining potential. Centred by a sprawling pool, the space incorporates an alfresco with full-length café blinds, as well as a thatched gazebo on the other side. A lush stretch of astro-turf is bordered by low-maintenance gardens, extending to another multi-use decked area, equipped with a shade sail.
The Home Features:
• Decadent kitchen with island bench, Westinghouse freestanding oven and gas cooktop, double sink, Whirlpool dishwasher
• Luxury master suite
• Kids wing with 3 bedrooms and servicing bathroom
• Theatre room
• Upstairs "teenage retreat" – study nook, bedroom, bathroom, huge lounge/activity
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (one unit per level)
• Storage sheds
• Below-ground pool
• Alfresco entertaining
• Reticulated gardens
• Double car-port
• White plantation shutters throughout
• Abundance of storage
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School.
• Close to Hillarys Primary School.
• Close to Flinders shopping precinct.
• Close to Mawson Park.
• Close to Whitfords shopping centre.