Boasting the bliss of low-maintenance living, this immaculate residence sits pretty in the tranquillity of a whisper-quiet street, just a leisurely stroll to both Hillarys Park and Primary School, and enviously close to our coastline of white-sanded beaches.
A light-filled, tiled entry leads to the deluxe master suite, equipped with the creature comforts of a walk-in robe and an en suite bathroom. Further into the abode is an expansive study; a large and versatile space, perfect for more executive ventures.
You'll spend most of your time in the hub of the home, whereby a sleek kitchen anchors the meals and family areas. This culinary zone is equipped with premier, stainless steel appliances, as well as excellent storage. Amplified by its open-plan design, the main living extends further to an adjoining multipurpose activity room.
Stepping out from the interior domain, an alfresco basks in the best of the north-facing sunlight. This overlooks the manicured stretch of grass and easy-care gardens, making for an ideal spot to entertain family and friends, whilst remaining low-maintenance for a lock-up and leave lifestyle.
Functionally cordoned to their own wing, the remaining three bedrooms are all sizeable, featuring well-appointed robes, and the service of a pristine bathroom.
Features you will love:
• Kitchen with ample bench and storage space, Westinghouse gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and Blanco rangehood
• Study & activity room
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Roller shutters to 3 bedrooms
• Double garage with secure internal access and storage area
• Security system
• Fully-reticulated gardens
• Solar panels
• Two storage sheds
The lifestyle you will live:
• Quiet, secluded street
• Walking distance to Hillarys Primary
• Close to the beach
• Flinders shopping centre & Whitfords City nearby
• Easy access to Greenwood Station and Mitchell Freeway