Nestled in the tranquillity of a cul de sac, and elevated to make the most of gorgeous ocean views, this four-bedroom two-bathroom family residence is sure to delight. Sprawling over a generous 844sqm, the property boasts a huge, outdoor entertaining space with a fantastic heated pool, as well as ample parking - perfect for those with boats, trailers or caravans.
Upon entry, a carpeted sunken lounge and an adjacent dining area are awash with natural light, ideally reserved for formal occasions. For more executive ventures, there's a large study, appropriately sized to suit a home office, or, alternatively useful as a gymnasium/activity room.
The main living is centred around the bright kitchen, at your service with ample bench space, storage and quality appliances. Outdoors, a sanctuary awaits with well-established, shady trees, lush grass, and a sparkling, heated pool.
Upstairs, you'll find a lounge extending outdoors with a balcony. Here you can enjoy the beautiful ocean views, our famous western sunsets and that invigorating, salty air. The master bedroom also basks in the coastal outlook, and comprises of generous dimensions, built-in robes and an en suite bathroom.
The Home Features:
• Large study
• Formal and informal lounge and dining
• Upstairs living
• Master suite with BIR and en suite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 well-sized, bedroom 4 equipped with a semi-en suite
• Double garage with internal access
• Additional parking for boat/caravan
• Powered work-shed
• Solar-heated pool
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Close to Hillarys shopping centre with Coles, medical centre and cafes
• Close to Hillarys Primary School
• Close to the beach
• Close to café and entertainment strips at Hillarys Boat Harbour