Superbly situated close to shops, services, schools and even the beach, this outstanding home boasts unrivalled convenience with its fantastic location and carefree lock-up and leave lifestyle.
The home commences with a light-filled entry, amplified by large white tiles that sweep the living space, and extend to the kitchen and meals area. This crisp, culinary zone incorporates excellent storage, and quality appliances that'll be sure to please the resident chef.
The interior domain flows seamlessly outdoors to a large, sun-soaked alfresco. Protected from the elements, full-length café blinds make it the perfect place to entertain family and friends, whatever the weather.
Sleeping quarters are cordoned to the second level, with the master bedroom featuring built-in robes, as well as a semi-en suite bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms are well-sized, both complete with wardrobes.
Features you will love:
• Additional toilet to first level
• Double garage with internal access & storage room
• Security system
• Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
• Alfresco entertaining space
• Under-stair case wine cellar
• All bedrooms with BIRs
The lifestyle you will live:
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to frequented bus routes
• Close to Whitford City shopping centre
• Close to the beach
• Close to Mawson Park