Nestled in the tranquillity of a whisper-quiet cul de sac, this outstanding three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence showcases executive living of the highest order. Complemented by easy-care convenience, it's ideally located close to beautiful beaches, local cafes, shops and quality schools.
A pristine frontage sets the standard, beckoning you to enter the spacious home, where the warmth of Tasmanian Oak timber sweeps the first floor. Only the best in premier features are on offer, with a large study, a cinematic experience in the theatre room, a vast outdoor entertaining area and spectacular ocean views.
Flowing seamlessly in open-plan fashion, the main-living area is amplified by high ceilings with feature corniches, basking in an abundance of natural light filtered by luxe white shutters. Anchored by an island bench topped with Corian stone, the indulgent kitchen assures total functionality with abundant storage, soft-close cabinetry, and all modern fixtures.
Reminiscent of a honeymoon suite, the master bedroom makes a lasting impression with its large dimensions and creature comforts. A walk-in robe has ample storage space, whilst the sumptuous en suite bathroom comprises of a corner spa-bath, ceiling-height tiles, dual basins and stone benchtops.
Boasting sensational sunsets throughout the year, a breath-taking taking canvas of the Indian Ocean can be appreciated from the bedroom or the private terrace.
• Theatre room with recessed ceiling, viewing screen & projector
• Executive study
• Powder room
• Light-filled activity room
• Alfresco with ceiling-height luxe white shutters allowing you to customise the intimacy of the space
• Luxury kitchen with Corian stone benches, soft-close cabinetry, modern appliances
• Additional lounge area
• Master suite with WIR, luxury en suite, ocean views
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIRs
• Bathroom 2, pristine with ceiling-height tiles, stone benchtops, bath-tub
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Smart-wired with intercom & security system
• Abundance of storage
• Double garage with internal access
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Garden shed
• Quiet cul de sac
• Walking distance to Flinders shops with Coles, cafes, and health services
• Close proximity to the beach
• Mawson Park a stroll away
• Hillarys Primary & St Mark's Anglican Community School nearby