ALL OFFERS ACCEPTED.
Superbly situated on a generous 806sqm block, in the ever-popular Hillarys locale, this excellent five-bedroom, two-bathroom residence boasts functionality for larger families who love to entertain.
Well-designed and free-flowing, the floorplan commences with a light-filled entry, amplified by quality porcelain tiles that continue throughout the abode. Practically located at the front of the home, a carpeted study is perfect for more executive ventures.
Bringing everyone together, the main living interacts seamlessly in open-plan fashion with the meals and sunken lounge anchored by the pristine kitchen. Shining granite benchtops make a luxury statement, whilst quality, stainless-steel appliances and abundant storage are sure to impress the resident chef.
When it comes to entertaining, this residence is beyond compare! A huge paved outdoor wrap-around alfresco, bordered by manicured gardens, assures functionality all year, and is sure to be the place you'll host many gatherings with family and friends. For the warmer months, a sparkling salt-water pool is elevated to catch the best of the sun's rays, providing fun for everyone.
Positioned just minutes from Hillarys Boat Harbour, Flinders Park, St Mark's Anglican Community School, shops, cafes and services, the convenience for family lifestyles is guaranteed!
The Home Features:
• Executive study
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, en suite bathroom
• Kitchen with granite benchtops, walk-in pantry, all stainless-steel appliances including a Miele dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel oven
• Sunken lounge area with gas bayonet
• Bedrooms 1-4, well-sized, all with robes
• Well-appointed second bathroom
• Double car-port with access to backyard for additional parking
• Salt-water below-ground pool
• Amazing storage- separate interior storage room, spacious linen press and more!
• Garden shed
• Ducted air-conditioning
• New block-out blinds & ceiling fans throughout
• Fully-reticulated, immaculate gardens
• Security system
The lifestyle you will live:
• Flinders Park a stroll away
• Walking distance to Flinders shops
• Close proximity to the beach
• St Mark's Anglican Community School nearby
• Newly redeveloped dining precinct at Whitford City