Superbly situated in the tranquillity of a whisper-quiet street, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence boasts all the big bones for a functional family home.
Quality porcelain tiles sweep the ground floor, combined with high-ceilings to amplify the abundant natural light. Discerningly designed, the main living comprises of the kitchen, meals and lounge, and circulates around the view of the sparkling, below-ground pool. You can watch the kids swim whilst you cook amongst the luxury of stone benchtops and premium appliances including a Bosch gas cooktop, dishwasher and Westinghouse oven.
An adjoining games room, large enough to fit a pool table, makes for great entertaining potential, boasting a Jarrah bar, and access to the alfresco. Cedar-lined and fitted with down-lights, there's so much space to revel and entertain guests.
On the first level there's a study, ideal for more executive ventures, as well as a carpeted formal lounge and dining.
Functionally cordoned to their own wing, the three ground floor bedrooms are all doubles, each equipped with built-in, or walk-in robes. They enjoy the use of a multi-purpose activity area and the service of a renovated bathroom, tiled from floor to ceiling and fitted with dual basins, an oversize shower and a decadent, free-standing bath.
A functional floorplan offers the parents retreat upstairs. A light-filled lounge extends to a balcony with gorgeous sprawling views, whilst the master bedroom is made of enviable proportions, boasting a walk-in robe, and decadent en suite bathroom with dual basins, ceiling-height tiles and a corner spa bath.
• Study with storage/potential 5th bedroom
• Formal and informal lounge/dining
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, premium stainless-steel appliances
• Bedrooms 1,2,3 all with BIRs/WIRs
• Luxury main bathroom
• Parents retreat – lounge, balcony, WIR, en suite
• Multi-purpose activity area
• Games room
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Double garage with internal access
• Solar heated pool
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Abundance of storage
• White plantation shutters throughout
• Storage shed
• Reticulated gardens
• Quiet, family-friendly street
• Close to St Marks Anglican Community School
• Close to Whitford City
• Close to the beach
• Close to frequenting bus routes