Commandingly positioned to take advantage of breath-taking panoramic ocean views, this outstanding property is rich with rare opportunity. Sprawling over 1002sqm, there's potential to subdivide or occupy the large, family residence which accommodates four-bedrooms, two-bathrooms and a myriad of living zones across two expansive floors.
Nestled in the tranquility of a cul de sac, the property enjoys the convenience of many amenities within walking distance, including the newly redeveloped Whitford City, St Mark's Anglican Community School, Mawson Parkland and even the beach.
Made of grand proportions the family home commences with a bright and spacious entry foyer, unravelling to the formal lounge and dining, captivated by an ornate fireplace and high, raked ceilings. The main living basks in ample natural light from the north-orientation, flowing across timber floors in an easy, open-plan fashion. Split-levels cleverly distinguish each zone, continuing to a vast games room complete with pool views.
Upstairs, the ocean views are simply brilliant. The master bedroom is dazzled by a panorama of turquoise blue, and offers the creature comforts of a walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. When it comes to outdoor entertaining, the huge scale of the backyard means there's something for everyone. A lush stretch of lawn is sure to be a favourite with the kids, extending to a limestone multi-use area, and a gazebo overlooking the shimmering below-ground pool, artificial turf area and spa.
• Kitchen with ample storage, island bench, wine racks, Westinghouse electric cooktop, Blanco oven
• Study/potential 5th bedroom with robes
• Formal and informal living zones
• Powder room
• Games/entertaining area, wet-bar and pool views
• Master suite with private terrace, panoramic ocean views, walk-in robe, en suite tiled from floor to ceiling, twin basins atop of stone, luxe bath
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ocean views
• Bedroom 4 with lovely outlook
• Main bathroom with modern finishes
• Lounge/study nook
• Huge outdoor entertaining area with below-ground pool & spa
• Ample storage
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Reticulated gardens
• Double garage with internal access and storeroom
The lifestyle you will live
• Quiet cul de sac (just 6 homes)
• Walk to Whitford City with vibrant restaurant-scene
• Walk to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Walk to the beach