Nestled in a lakeside location with elevated park views, this standout Federation-style home offers executive family living with a collection of superb interior and outdoor living areas.
Manicured gardens border a charming wrap-around veranda entry which boasts sweeping views of the parkland opposite. Stepping inside, a light-filled entry foyer unravels across the warmth of jarrah floors to the formal entertaining areas featuring an ornate open-gas fireplace.
With luxurious dimensions, the master suite incorporates the creature comforts of a huge walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom featuring a stunning clawfoot bath. Great for young families, there's a room next-door which is perfect for a nursery.
Soaring ceilings graced by decorative feature cornices amplify the spacious main living area which flows seamlessly, perfect for open plan living. At the centre is a large chef's kitchen equipped with quality appliances, generous prepping space and storage options that are second to none.
Ready to accommodate your family no matter the age or stage, the remaining three bedrooms are large and all feature deep, built-in robes. Adding to the many living areas is an executive study as well as a large activity room.
This house also features spacious indoor and outdoor integrated storage areas. Ideally suited to entertain family and friends, the outdoor domain features a glistening below-ground pool overlooked by a charming gazebo. Well-established foliage adds shade and dimension, with a separate grassed area offering plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
• Executive study
• Activity room
• Nursery/5th bedroom
• Formal living
• Ducted reverse cycle air-con
• Ceiling fans
• Gas fireplaces
• Walk-in interior storage room
• Below-ground pool with internal pool equipment area
• Hot/cold outdoor shower
• Fully-reticulated gardens
• Security system and intercom
• Double garage with extra height & length + internal entry
• Opposite Broadbeach Park and walking distance to oval and playground
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Walking distance to Hillarys Community Kindergarten
• Walking distance to the beach
• Close to the newly renovated Whitford City Shopping precinct