Sprawling over 800sqm, and situated in the comfort of a premium lifestyle location, this five-bedroom, three-bathroom residence boasts all the big bones for a functional, family home.
Upon your entry, the warmth of quality hardwood timber floors complements high, corniced ceilings, filled with an abundance of natural light. Hosting a myriad of vast and different living zones, practicality is assured, with not one, but two executive studies, a games room/gymnasium, theatre, and beautiful outdoor entertaining all on offer.
Big bedrooms and dual master suites mean this property can comfortably cater for multiple generations, whilst the hub of the home brings everyone together. Guaranteed to delight the resident chef, the expansive kitchen anchors this primary living area, with ample bench-space, stainless steel appliances, excellent storage and a walk-in pantry.
The outdoor domain draws on the beauty of tiered, landscaped gardens, made up of fragrant, well-established flora. A cedar-lined alfresco is set over timber decking, providing the perfect spot to host drinks and dinner; indulging in the tranquillity of the nearby Koi pond, complete with a serene, cascading water-feature.
Nestled within a delightful Hillarys address, the location entails a lifestyle of family-friendly convenience. The picturesque Mawson park is just an easy stroll away, the kids can walk to St Mark's Anglican Community School, and all the shopping and entertaining is taken care of at the newly renovated Whitfords City.
The First Floor:
• First master suite, with split air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and a bright en suite bathroom
• Sunken formal lounge
• Double doors to executive study
• Expansive kitchen with ample bench-space, tiled splashback, LG dishwasher, stainless steel gas cooktop & Smeg oven, large fridge alcove, walk-in pantry
• Big games room/gymnasium
• Three minor bedrooms, all double in size with deep robes, and serviced by a modern bathroom
The Second Floor:
• Executive study at landing with integrated desks and cabinetry
• Additional lounge/theatre room
• Second master suite with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
• Double garage with internal access
• Cedar-lined alfresco entertaining, complete with fans and downlights
• Quality hardwood timber throughout
• Daikin zoned, ducted air-conditioning
• 24 Solar panels producing 5 kilowatts