Chic and stylish, this contemporary home defines low-maintenance family living with its sophisticated edge and abundant modern conveniences.
Nestled in a much-sought after Hillarys address, the property enjoys close proximity to local parkland and the beach, easy walking distance to St Mark's Community School and the vibrant eating, entertaining and retail precinct at Whitford City.
Stepping inside, the light and bright interior unravels to an intimate, carpeted lounge, beckoning you to put your feet up and relax; indulging in a private haven away from the rest of the action.
Interacting seamlessly in an open-plan fashion, the main living is amplified by high ceilings and anchored by an exquisite kitchen. Laden with premium, top of the range appliances, the resident chef will be salivating with Essa stone waterfall benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, a glass splashback and casual meals at the island bench.
The adjacent dining area boasts an integrated buffet and bar fridge alcove, and transitions seamlessly outside through bifold doors to the sundrenched alfresco; perfect to entertain family and friends.
The bedrooms are functionally cordoned to the second level, which is warmed by Brush box timber at the foot, adding dimension to a multi-purpose area that ideally serves as a study nook. The bedrooms are well-sized to accommodate your family no matter the age or stage, all with built-in robes. Particularly impressive, the master bedroom entails enviable dimensions, a private terrace, a huge walk-in robe and a luxury en suite bathroom with under-floor heating.
Features you will love:
• Formal lounge/theatre
• Powder room
• Master with walk-in robes, terrace, en suite with under-floor heating, double basins, ceiling height tiles, oversize shower
• Main bathroom with ceiling height tiles, full-sized bath, double basins, oversize shower, under-floor heating
• Alfresco entertaining
• Double garage with convenient internal access and storage area
• Reticulated, easy-care gardens
• Ducted vacuum
• Daikin ducted reverse air-conditioning
• Smart wiring
• Security system
• Ample storage
The lifestyle you will live:
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School
• Close to Orient Park
• Close to shops, services and a brand-new dining precinct at Whitford City
• Close to the beach